iOS Release Notes
A few updates to help things run more smoothly. Basically, like vitamins for the app, but without the mixed berry flavor.
If you are creating invoices in a currency different than your device’s default currency, we now list the specific currency type. Also, look at you with your global financial empire!
- If your team is set up for USD$ and your device is set for the US Region you will see $ when entering amounts.
- If your team is set up for CAD$ and your device is set for the CA Region you will see $ when entering amounts.
- If your team is set up for USD$ and your device is *NOT* set for the US Region you will see US$ when entering amounts.
- If your team is set up for CAD$ and your device is *NOT* set for the CA Region you will see CA$ when entering amounts.
- HOT! Got unread chats? We’ve added badges to the app icon and inside the app so you can see at a glance how many new messages you have. Never miss another important chat, like “Connor needs a ride to practice,” or “The game has been canceled due to a caribou stampede.”
This release fixes a few bugs and was not tested on any animals, except for one cat that sat on a developer's keyboard for half the morning.
- Made it easier to add family members to your profile.
- Also, don't forget to call your mom on Mother's Day.
- Fixed an issue that caused team chat to stop showing messages when tapping on a chat notification. This bug was so rare that it was last spotted in the jungles of Borneo in 1973.
- Fixed an issue that caused email login links to not actually log you in. Clever, but not actually useful.
- Fixed scrolling issues on the Overview screen. Now scrolling is as smooth as a jazz fusion radio station DJ.
- Fixes a bug that occasionally caused deleted events to hang around defiantly on the Schedule screen.
- Fixes a bug that caused the app to hang when viewing location details for a location with no address. Very Twilight Zone.
- Improved photo viewing: faster loading, better interface, fewer stray nose hairs.
- Better type scaling for all of us non-conformists who laugh in the face of default font sizes.
- Fixed a timezone bug that made events appear to be on the wrong day if you were traveling somewhere far from home. Like if you lived in Seattle and your hockey game was in Madagascar.
Fixes a crash on iOS 10, for customers who are connoisseurs of the finest vintage operating systems.
- Copy Locations From Another Team is back after briefly exiting the app for a solo career.
- Moved the team name and record from the Overview screen to the More menu. The Overview screen already has your team name at the top once. Twice was just weird.
- Added the TeamSnap Live timer and score view for even more sports. Still no moose jumping support, though. :(
- Made some small but plucky UX improvements to entering an event or game.
- Bug Fixes That Shall Not Be Named.
Fixed a crash with member photos in p3 wide color space. Now everyone can enjoy seeing your nose with truer color fidelity.
- You can now dismiss the card that explains Siri Shortcuts. You don't need to be reminded every day. You got this.
- Fixed a number of small bugs. Gnat-sized, really. Not like those giant jungle bugs you see on the Discovery Channel.
A few under-the-hood tweaks. Basically, the software equivalent of when your mechanic puts in a new air filter and you have to take their word for it.
Fixed a rare and obscure bug. In 50 years, it will sell for $1,00,000 at auction.
The Overview feed now has tons more information to help make your TeamSnap experience faster at a glance. New and redesigned info includes:
- A quick jump directly to team chat
- Your open, unpaid invoices
- The week’s upcoming games and events
- Reminders about TeamSnap features you may not be using
- The name of the guy who was in that show
- Tips to help coaches and managers finish setting up the team
- And more!
We also improved auto-complete when entering a new location, handy for when your game is in Kyrgyzstan.
- Small styling and design improvements. We challenge you to spot the difference.
This release fixes a few bugs and was not tested on any animals, except for one cat that sat on a developer's keyboard for half the morning
This update contains heart-healthy, unsalted pixels, made by the finest artisanal cage-free programmers.
This release contains minor fixes and updates, and is now fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals and 1/3 less saturated fat than the previous version. Use only as directed.
- Launched an all-new schedule design. Now your dates are 50% datier.
- Fixed the interactive back gesture. There hadn't been that much pointless swiping since Cousin Bert tried to steal his own car.
- We now clear grouped chat notifications after you've viewed the chat. A notification after the fact is basically just gloating.
- Removed the Delete button from player profiles for teams where player management is handled at the organization level. You know who you are.
- Fixed an issue where some users were seeing the schedule multiple times with missing games. Really the worst of both worlds.
- Fixed an issue where animations in team setup weren't animating, which is really the one job of an animation.
- Fixed a bug where some users couldn't scroll to the Log Out button on small screens. That just made us seem clingy.
- Added a screen to better explain the Availability feature, for people who still haven't experienced this slice of awesomeness.