Android Release Notes
HOT! Got unread chats? We've added badges to inside the app so you can see at a glance how many new messages you have. Never miss another important chat, like "Connor needs a ride to practice," or "The game has been canceled due to a caribou stampede."
- Fixed an issue with commissioner-level messaging. No longer has issues. Feels emotionally healthy and ready to take on the world.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- Note: This will be the last release to support Android Lollipop (5.0-5.1.1). f you are running Android Lollipop, you will still be able to use TeamSnap; however you will not be able to download any new versions of the app after this release. Please upgrade your device to stay up-to-date on the latest versions of TeamSnap.
6.2.2, 6.2.3, 6.2.4
Bug squashing and performance improvements.
6.2.0 & 6.2.1
Bug squashing and performance improvements.
- Filtering by “Past” on the schedule is back. We apologize for temporarily displacing team history.
- Team record is now visible on the More tab.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to view league email messages.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue where some commissioners were unable to see the schedule and roster of their teams.
- We ran the De-Jankifier 3000 on the tab screen, which makes horizontal scrolling exactly 93.5571% less janky.
- A handful (more than a couple, less than a bunch) of small bug fixes and performance improvements
6.1.5 & 6.1.6
- You can now remove old alerts and emails that no longer bring you joy.
- Embiggened and shrinkified some of the home tab cards so that they are all the same width.
- Maps will no longer display invalid coordinates. If you meant to schedule today’s practice on the Moon, we apologize in advance.
- Fixed an issue where some customers could not set availability on the upcoming schedule, leading to a general sense of FOMO.
- A few under-the-hood technical updates, like when your mechanic says they replaced the sprinkulator valve on your pfluffenborgen manifold and you just have to take their word for it.
- Fixes an issue with our game chat stream when viewing final games.
- Note: Support for Android Lollipop (5.0-5.1.1) will end before April, 2019. You will still be able to use TeamSnap after this date; however you will not be able to download any new versions of the app. Please upgrade your device to stay up-to-date on the latest versions of TeamSnap.
- Fixes a few issues with our cool new payments feature
- Makes our cool new payments feature available to more teams
- Did we mention that we're rolling out a cool new payments feature?
6.1.0 & 6.1.1
- Enables access for our completely revamped, soon-to-be-released team payments feature. Send invoices and track payments for monthly dues, tournament fees, uniforms or gopher hats – directly from the app.
- New team payments will be available for select teams starting December 3rd, and rolled out wider over the next month. Join teamsnap.com/about/labrat for first access.
Important Note: Support for Android Lollipop (5.0-5.1.1) will end before 4/2019. Upgrade your device to keep TeamSnap up-to-date.
- Android 6.1.1 Fixed a crash on the invoicing overview page.
- Upcoming Games are now displayed in chronological order, rather than assuming that time moves backwards.
- Messages are now displayed with the correct time zone, unless your time zone is UTC, in which case it was already correct.
- Tapping “Get TeamSnap Plus” will now allow you to actually Get TeamSnap Plus.
- The "Copy Player From Another Team" button now copies the player from another team.
- The TeamSnap Live timer reset button now resets the timer.
- The roster count now counts the number of people on the roster.
- Reinstated the "month" label to upcoming events and the "Extra label" label to the schedule list. Both had gone missing under the sofa.
- Schedule date is now readable when using DELICIOUSLY ENORMOUS FONTS.
- Adjusted some GDPR compliance gewgaws.6.0.9
- Fancy new look and feel for the schedule list. (Mostly look – still feels like glass.)
- Fixed: Intermittent issue with chat messages not loading. He's not ignoring you.
- Fixed: Top goals against average now maths better.
- Added: Location picker for faster location picking.
- Fixed: A crash that occurred when tapping a push notification.
- Fixed: A crash that occurred when viewing animations on Android Pie.
- Fixed: An issue where some divisions were not showing in the leagues list.