Android Release Notes
- Fixed a crash that occurs when loading a team that has a large logo. We’re looking at you, person that uploaded a 1 terabyte logo.
Introducing direct messages! Now you can chat with anyone on your team directly through TeamSnap. (This feature is being rolled out to new teams over the next couple weeks. If you don't have direct chat yet, keep checking back!)
A few updates to help things run more smoothly. Basically, like vitamins for the app, but without the mixed berry flavor.
Fixed an issue with importing roster members. There was a missing checkbox. Our search-and-rescue team has located the checkbox and everything is back to normal.
HOT! Got unread chats? We've added badges to inside the app so you can see at a glance how many new messages you have. Never miss another important chat, like "Connor needs a ride to practice," or "The game has been canceled due to a caribou stampede."
- Fixed an issue with commissioner-level messaging. No longer has issues. Feels emotionally healthy and ready to take on the world.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- Note: This will be the last release to support Android Lollipop (5.0-5.1.1). f you are running Android Lollipop, you will still be able to use TeamSnap; however you will not be able to download any new versions of the app after this release. Please upgrade your device to stay up-to-date on the latest versions of TeamSnap.
6.2.2, 6.2.3, 6.2.4
Bug squashing and performance improvements.
6.2.0 & 6.2.1
Bug squashing and performance improvements.
- Filtering by “Past” on the schedule is back. We apologize for temporarily displacing team history.
- Team record is now visible on the More tab.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to view league email messages.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue where some commissioners were unable to see the schedule and roster of their teams.
- We ran the De-Jankifier 3000 on the tab screen, which makes horizontal scrolling exactly 93.5571% less janky.
- A handful (more than a couple, less than a bunch) of small bug fixes and performance improvements
6.1.5 & 6.1.6
- You can now remove old alerts and emails that no longer bring you joy.
- Embiggened and shrinkified some of the home tab cards so that they are all the same width.
- Maps will no longer display invalid coordinates. If you meant to schedule today’s practice on the Moon, we apologize in advance.
- Fixed an issue where some customers could not set availability on the upcoming schedule, leading to a general sense of FOMO.
- A few under-the-hood technical updates, like when your mechanic says they replaced the sprinkulator valve on your pfluffenborgen manifold and you just have to take their word for it.
- Fixes an issue with our game chat stream when viewing final games.
- Note: Support for Android Lollipop (5.0-5.1.1) will end before April, 2019. You will still be able to use TeamSnap after this date; however you will not be able to download any new versions of the app. Please upgrade your device to stay up-to-date on the latest versions of TeamSnap.
- Fixes a few issues with our cool new payments feature
- Makes our cool new payments feature available to more teams
- Did we mention that we're rolling out a cool new payments feature?
6.1.0 & 6.1.1
- Enables access for our completely revamped, soon-to-be-released team payments feature. Send invoices and track payments for monthly dues, tournament fees, uniforms or gopher hats – directly from the app.
- New team payments will be available for select teams starting December 3rd, and rolled out wider over the next month. Join teamsnap.com/about/labrat for first access.
Important Note: Support for Android Lollipop (5.0-5.1.1) will end before 4/2019. Upgrade your device to keep TeamSnap up-to-date.
- Android 6.1.1 Fixed a crash on the invoicing overview page.
- Upcoming Games are now displayed in chronological order, rather than assuming that time moves backwards.
- Messages are now displayed with the correct time zone, unless your time zone is UTC, in which case it was already correct.
- Tapping “Get TeamSnap Plus” will now allow you to actually Get TeamSnap Plus.
- The "Copy Player From Another Team" button now copies the player from another team.
- The TeamSnap Live timer reset button now resets the timer.
- The roster count now counts the number of people on the roster.
- Reinstated the "month" label to upcoming events and the "Extra label" label to the schedule list. Both had gone missing under the sofa.
- Schedule date is now readable when using DELICIOUSLY ENORMOUS FONTS.
- Adjusted some GDPR compliance gewgaws.6.0.9
- Fancy new look and feel for the schedule list. (Mostly look – still feels like glass.)
- Fixed: Intermittent issue with chat messages not loading. He's not ignoring you.
- Fixed: Top goals against average now maths better.
- Added: Location picker for faster location picking.
- Fixed: A crash that occurred when tapping a push notification.
- Fixed: A crash that occurred when viewing animations on Android Pie.
- Fixed: An issue where some divisions were not showing in the leagues list.