Web App Release Notes
What’s New with Clubs & Leagues
We’ve been busy at TeamSnap HQ. Here’s a look at what we’ve been up to.
Pay any registration balance via the Dashboard
Making it easier to pay off registration balances means you’re more likely to get paid. Your members can now pay off any registration balance through the Pay Now button on their personal dashboards.
Simplified registration fees
Setting up registration and program fees is easier than ever thanks to a streamlined registration form:
- Use participant fees to offer the different options available to each individual participant, whether that be club teams, league sign up, individual gear, or camps and clinics.
- Use form fees to cover any fees and discounts that apply to the registration as a whole, such as donations, or technology fees.
New Website Builder Features
Additional website options to get your site looking great in time for opening day:
- New PowerPack plugin: Getting your website just right is even easier with 24 new content modules and 28 creative modules to choose from, including announcements, social media feeds and ways to showcase your photos.
- Awesome Weather Widget: With Weather Underground’s API feeling under the weather, we’re introducing the Awesome Weather Widget so you can keep seeing those sunny skies reports.
- Design maintenance subscription: Get one-on-one time with our design and development teams every month—for us non-web design savants, it’s the perfect solution to keep you moving ahead.
- Updated schedule module: We’ve updated the schedule table to make it easier for your families and players to read the schedule on your website.
- Two new templates: The new Striker and Slapshot templates offer you two more ways to get your site to look your way.
For Your Teams
Stay up to date with what’s happening down the line:
- Teams Invoicing on iOS: If you are creating invoices in a currency different than your device's default currency, we now list the specific currency type. Also, look at you with your global financial empire!
- Process improvements: A few updates to help things run more smoothly. Basically, like vitamins for the app, but without the mixed berry flavor.
- Security updates: Ongoing app maintenance to keep your parents’, players’ and clubs’ data secure.
- Manager Messages: We’re working to enhance and simplify team messaging. As part of that effort, we’re retiring Manager Messages on both web and mobile apps in order to provide the easiest and most robust team management experience.
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue with importing roster members. There was a missing checkbox. Our search-and-rescue team has located the checkbox and everything is back to normal.