Division Module Schedule Link Not Found
Your TeamSnap Division modules can include a column of Schedule links. If clicking on a Schedule link leads to a page that says "Sorry! That page doesn't seem to exist," that means a specific page has been deleted! Never fear: It's easy to recreate. Here's how it works!
Schedule links always go to the same slug. The slug is part of the url right after your domain that specifies the page.
The Schedule link always navigates to your domain + the slug /schedule When you click that link, the team ID is auto-added at the end, and populated into the schedule module on that page. If the page with the /schedule slug is deleted, you can reach the "Sorry! That page doesn't seem to exist." Here is how to recreate that page.
Create Schedule Page For Division Module Link
- Log into your Website Builder tools at yourexampledomain.com/wp-admin/
- Select Pages on the WordPress toolbar.
- Click Add New
- Title your new page "Schedule"
- Click Launch Page Builder for this page.
- Drag and drop a Schedule module onto the page, and click Save. You do not need to configure this module.
- Click Done and Publish, to make this page go live.
- Reload this page to confirm that the url for this page has been set to: https://www.yourexampledomain.com/schedule/
That's it! You can go back to your Division module and click on the Schedule link to admire your handiwork.