Enable or Disable RegSaver on Registration Forms
Owners of organizations in the U.S. have the ability to include an offer of season registration insurance for registrants on their registration forms through RegSaver. RegSaver is enabled by default for all newly created registration forms.
Important: Read about Regsaver COVID-19 Coverage Details.
- Team Admins
- Team Owners
- Org Admins
- Org Owners
Enable or Disable RegSaver
- Log into TeamSnap
- Enter your club or league under the My Organizations section of the Dashboard screen.
- Click Registration tab.
- Create your form or open an existing form in edit mode.
- Click Payments & Adjustments.
- Click Payment Options.
- Toggle RegSaver Insurance ON (to enable) or OFF (to disable) in the Registration Fee Insurance section.
- RegSaver is enabled by default for all newly created registration forms.
Offline payments will be turned off when RegSaver is enabled, since RegSaver costs must be paid online.
Once purchased, registrants will receive an automated email from RegSaver that will include their policy number and further information on who to contact when they have questions.
For questions regarding coverage, services or to file a claim please call 866.690.6859 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit https://www.registrationsaver.com/faq-2/ for more information.
Attention: For members who opt into RegSaver insurance, the cost calculation will only populate if their selected fee(s) are required on the form and the member is checking out using online payments.