TeamSnap for Android App Crashing or not Opening
If the TeamSnap app installed on your Android device is crashing, or won't open, respond, or work properly, etc. try the troubleshooting steps below. After trying each, check whether it fixed your issue.
- Check to make sure that you have a supported Android Version on your device
- The TeamSnap App will only run on devices with Android Lollipop 5.0 and higher.
- Not sure what Android Version you have installed? Here are the steps to check your Android Version.
- If you do not have a compatible Android Version and you are unable to upgrade, it will not be possible to use the TeamSnap mobile app on your device, we do not have the ability to provide older versions of the app. TeamSnap can still be accessed from a mobile browser.
- Check to make sure that you have the latest version of TeamSnap for Android installed on your device
- If you able to access the TeamSnap mobile app, navigate to a team, tap the menu icon in the upper right (3 horizontal lines), then go to About TeamSnap. The Version number will be under Version (Build Number).
- Head to the Google Play Store to check the current TeamSnap Version and install updates, if necessary.
- Clear App Cache for TeamSnap on your Device
- Follow the steps here to Clear your App Cache
- If the problem persists, uninstall the TeamSnap app, restart your device, reinstall the TeamSnap App
- Uninstall the TeamSnap App
- Select the Settings app from your app drawer or home screen
- Tap Apps or Applications
- Scroll down the list until you find the TeamSnap app and tap it
- Select Uninstall
- Install the TeamSnap App
- Head to the Google Play Store to Install TeamSnap
If you are still having trouble with the TeamSnap Android app after giving the troubleshooting steps above a try, contact our support team by clicking the Help button in the lower right corner of this page.
To help our support team as assist you in the most efficient and effective manner, please be sure to provide our support team with the following information
- Confirm the exact troubleshooting steps you have already tried to resolve the problem
- Your device make and model
- The Android Version you have on your device Here are the steps to check your Android Version
- The exact error message or issue you are encountering
- The steps you are following when you have the problem
- Do you see the issue when using cellular data or wifi or both?
The more details we have the better equipped our team will be to help resolve the issue.