Set Up the Payments TabLearn how to set up your organization's payments tab to accept registration and invoice payments.
- Log into TeamSnap
- Click your organization name under the My Leagues section of your My Leagues and Teams dashboard
- Click the Payments tab
- Please review the applicable transaction fee and chargeback fee amounts. Need more information about chargebacks? Read more here: WePay Chargeback FAQs
- Complete all fields with your organization's information
- First and last name should be your organization’s registrar, treasurer, or the primary party responsible for registration.
- The email address entered should again be the registrar, treasurer, or an alias for your organization. Setup confirmation and all future emails from WePay will be sent to that email address.
- Click Connect With WePay
- Check email account entered in step 4 for a confirmation email
- Click Confirm
- Set your account password
- Complete your account set up and verification Note: You'll need to complete the KYC information and link a bank account (checking or savings) to receive funds. You have 14 days to complete this information before a freeze is put on the account.
- Personal Accounts
- Select Personal if you are using WePay for reasons other than merchant activity or for your registered non-profit.
- Requirements: full legal name, current address, phone number, date of birth, and social security number. Entering inaccurate information may delay processing times for your payments.
- Business or Nonprofit Accounts
- Select Business or Nonprofit if you are using your account for a business or organization.
- Requirements: an EIN if you have one, your legal name, the name of your business or organization, your address, and your SSN. Entering inaccurate information may delay processing times for your payments.
- Personal Accounts
What Happens Next
Once you've completed your account setup, verification, and added a bank account, you are ready to accept payments via invoicing or registration! Unable to complete setup right away? You can return to your WePay account by clicking Manage My WePay Account under the Payments tab.
- Log into your WePay.com account using the email & password you previously created
- Click the Update links noted on your screen:
- Complete the information and you are ready to go!