iOS Error 1001
4-digit error codes encountered in the iOS app indicate a connectivity issue with the network you are using. Use the troubleshooting guide below to try our fix it steps! If you are not receiving a 4-digit error code in your app, check out our iOS FAQs for more information.
If you are experiencing this error on a WiFi router you have access to, please restart the Wifi Router and try to login again via Wifi. Check your TeamSnap app to see if the error has cleared.
Some wifi networks may have a proxy or VPN that blocks SSL connections, so try switching Wi-Fi off on your mobile device:
- Tap Settings
- Tap Wi-Fi
- Toggle Wi-Fi off
- Check your TeamSnap app to see if the error has cleared
Still having trouble? Next we'll try resetting your network settings on cellular data.
- Tap Settings
- Tap General
- Tap Reset
- Tap Reset Network Settings
- Restart your mobile device
- Access the TeamSnap app to see if the error has cleared
Still receiving an error? Try this:
- Tap and hold the TeamSnap app icon on your screen
- Tap the X to delete the app from your device
- Tap and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears
- Slide your finger across the slider to turn off your device
- Tap and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears to turn your device back on
- Locate and reinstall the TeamSnap app from the App Store
- Log in to see if the error has cleared
See iOSFAQs for more information
What's Next: If you are still receiving an error message with a 4-digit error code and have tried all the steps above, please contact us using the orange help widget below and provide all of the requested details. Completing the requested fields with inaccurate or false information while not receiving an actual 4-digit error code may result in your request being routed incorrectly and/or remaining unresolved.