iOS Connection Failure Error 9223372036854775807
The error message "Connection Failure, unable to connect to the internet. Teamsnap requires an internet connection 9223372036854775807" indicates a connectivity issue with the network you are using. Use the troubleshooting guide below to try our fix it steps! If you are not receiving an error code in your app, check out our iOS FAQs for more information.
Running iOS 10.0 or Later
Determine which iOS version your device is running. If it is on iOS 10.0 or later, please make sure you have the most recent version of the TeamSnap app available in the app store installed. Uninstall/reinstall TeamSnap following the steps below:
- Tap and hold the TeamSnap app icon on your screen
- Tap the X to delete the app from your device
- Tap and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears
- Slide your finger across the slider to turn off your device
- Tap and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears to turn your device back on
- Locate and reinstall the TeamSnap app from the App Store
- Log in to see if the error has cleared
See iOSFAQs for more information
Running iOS 10.0 or Earlier
In order to use the TeamSnap app, your device should be running iOS version 10.0 or later and have at least TeamSnap version 3.8 installed. If you are unable to update to iOS version 10.0 or later you can still access TeamSnap through the mobile browser on your device. However, you will not have access to Team Chat or TeamSnap Live.