Update Account Settings Information
This article covers updating the account information for your TeamSnap account, including your email username. Need to update your roster email instead? Read Update Roster Information
So you finally got rid of your old high school "sk8rzrool" or "JTT4eva" email address (both still 100% accurate, by the way) and want to start using your sweet new adulting email, or the perfect new super secret secure password came to you in a dream epiphany and you want, or when you chat with the team your mom's name is showing instead of your own, nay, NEED to update your TeamSnap account. Well take a deep breath and buckle up!
Just kidding. It's easy and will only take a minute or two!
- Log into teamsnap.com using a web or mobile browser
- Hover over the Account button in the top right
- Click My Account in the drop-down
- Optional: Click Profile to update information for your account profile including name, gender, and contact information
Optional: Click Preferences to update your selections for the TeamSnap newsletter and the Lab Rats program
Optional: Click Login to update your account access information including your email for login and billing or changing your password
- Note: To change your password you will first need to enter your current password for security.
- Click Save Updates after all your hard work to make sure those changes stick!
You're all set, now go outside and play!