Add a Program to a Registration Form
- Log into TeamSnap
- Enter your club or league under the My Leagues section of the Dashboard screen
- Click Registration tab
- Click Edit for the form you will be adding programs to
- Click Programs
- Click Create Your First Program or New Program
- Enter program details:
- Help Text
- Required setting (programs are required by default)
- unchecking this box will make the program optional so registrants can proceed through registration without making a selection
- Click Add Option to add program fee options (multiple options can be added to one program, but registrants can only select one option per program)
Note: Offering an Early Bird discount? Enter the discounted program price here, then add the regular fee price using the instructions in the Advanced Pricing section.
- Enter option title
- Enter option fee amount
- Select eligibility filters if desired (associated field must be active on the form)
- Birthday (optional)
- Gender (optional)
- Set registrant capacity (optional)
- Click Add Advanced Fee to add advanced program fee pricing
Note: Advanced fees are date-based or registrant #-based, so for Early Bird discount pricing you will need to enter the Early Bird fee amount in the regular program option area following the steps above. The regular option fee pricing will be entered as an advanced fee that becomes active on the date you select (e.g. program fee above set for $25 early bird pricing, advanced fee below set for $50 regular fee pricing on a set date).
- Enter advanced fee name
- Enter fee value
- Enter adjusted fee (e.g. early bird fee is $50, adjustment is $15 additional = adjustment value is $75 NOT +$15)
- Starting Date AKA Early Bird or Late Fee (optional if doing registrant-based adjustment)
- Enter the date the adjustment price will take effect
- If multiple adjustments are added, they will go in order of date. In other words, the first scheduled adjustment will end when the next date adjustment begins.
- Number of Registrants AKA Multi-player Discount (optional if doing date-based adjustment)
- Enter the number of registrants required for the adjustment to take effect
- Click Add Option to enter another fee choice
- Click Remove Last to remove the last fee choice added (cannot be undone)
- Click Save
All done! For additional programs that need to be selected in addition to the first program you created, just run through the process again as many times as needed.
Note: Registrants will be required to select at least one option from each program item added unless they are not eligible for the fee due to birthdate or gender requirements, or if the fee is marked as optional.