Assign Member or Player to Multiple Teams
Have a member that needs to be rostered on two or more teams or a manager or coach that oversees multiple teams? To belong to multiple teams they will need to have a separate roster profile created for each team or function they need to belong to.
- Click the Directory tab
- Click the +New Member button
- Enter the name, email, and anything else you want in their profile
- Select the non-player or manager access checkbox as appropriate
- Click Save
- Assign the new profile to the 2nd team they need to belong to
- Navigate to the team roster
- Click the Invite to Join button for that roster profile
- Repeat as needed
If you are looking for an alternative to manually adding and inviting the separate profiles, check out the Import Players from Another Sports Organization Team option.