Page Builder WordPress Widgets
Configure WordPress Widgets
- Add new widgets from the Available Widgets section by dragging them to the Sidebar you want to customize. (There might be more than one sidebar option, depending on your theme.)
- Preview your site and you should see the content from your new Widget.
- Return to the Widgets Screen to continue adding Widgets to the Sidebar as needed.
- To arrange the Widgets within the Sidebar, click, drag and drop the widgets in the order you want.
- To customize the Widget features, click the down arrow (or edit link) in the upper right corner to expand the Widget's interface.
- To save the Widget's customization, click Save. (If simply moving a widget to the sidebar without making customizations, you do not need to click the Save button.)
- Preview your site again, and all of your changes should be visible.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.