Where does a Commissioner find uploaded registration Documents?
If you have Documents set up on a Registration form, any document that is uploaded by the registrant during registration will be attached to the roster profile created from that registration.
How to access Registration Documents
To access the Document(s) at the league level follow the steps below:
- Log into TeamSnap
- Enter your club or league under the My Leagues section of the Dashboard screen
- Click Directory tab
- Add filters as appropriate to locate the member(s)
- Click the member profile name
- Go to the Registration Documents section (located at the bottom of the profile)
Is there a way to export Documents in bulk?
There is not a way to download or export them bulk, they must be retrieved at the individual profile level by following the steps above.
I'm a Commissioner and I cannot find the Registration Documents
If you have followed the steps above and you are unable to locate the Registration Documents, this is likely due to two common reasons:
- The Document was not set to required at upload.
- The Document section was deleted from the registration form, in turn deleting all of the associated registration documents.