Did someone get an unbelievable shot of your kiddo’s unbelievable shot??? TeamSnap makes sharing team photos a snap! All team members can upload and download pictures to the team.
To download a photo from the browser version of TeamSnap, login to your team, and follow these steps:
- Go to the Media tab
- Click on Photos
- Double-click on a folder to open the file
- Click on the picture that you want to download
- Click the Download this Photo button
- Depending on your browser, you will be directed to save the photo, usually by right-clicking on the photo and selecting to Save Image As....
To download a photo from the iOS/Apple app version of TeamSnap, login to your team, and follow these steps:
- Go to the Photos tab
- Click on the folder containing the picture
- Click on the photo that you want to download
- Click on the Export icon on the blue bar at the top of the screen
- From the pop-up menu, click the Save Image button to save the image to your phone.
NOTE: If the Save Image button is not visible, then you need to allow the TeamSnap app to access your photos. To allow, go to your Settings app> TeamSnap> Photos/ON.
If the Photos option does not appear on the screen above, you will need to delete and reinstall the app. When you are installing the app, allow TeamSnap to access your Photos and you can access the feature. After setup, can toggle the setting ON and OFF, but to download the option, you need to allow on initial setup.
Note: If you are looking to download all team pictures and files in at one time you can use the TeamSnap Media Exporter is Beta.