Have a stockpile of photos for the season that could provide friends and family with a lifetime supply of personalized calendars? If you can ever get them all downloaded, that is.
Fortunately, there’s TeamSnap's Media Exporter Beta: the tool that allows you to export and download all the files and folders from the media tab in one fell swoop!
The TeamSnap Media Exporter Beta is available for both Windows and Mac Platforms.
Download TeamSnap Media Exporter Beta
- Click here to access the download options in Dropbox: TeamSnap Media Exporter Beta
- Click the zip file for your operating system. You will have the option of Windows or Mac.
- Click Download
- Select Direct Download
- You may see a pop-up with the "unidentified developer" warning. Click OK to proceed
- Extract the files from the compressed zip file by clicking on the file in the lower left corner. If you don't already have a tool to extract the zip file, there are numerous programs available online for free such as WinZip or WinRar.
Open and Run the Media Exporter
- Open your file downloads
- Open the ts-media-exporter-darwin-x64 folder
- Double-click the ts-media-exporter file
- Enter your TeamSnap username and password
- Click Go to initiate the export process
- Once the export is complete, you will see a dialogue box that says "Done. Media saved to your home directory under TeamSnap."
- Click OK
You can locate your exported files & photos, in Windows Explorer or Finder in a folder named TeamSnap.
If you run into any issues along the way, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org via the chat icon displayed in the bottom right corner of the screen within your TeamSnap organization or team site.