TeamSnap Tournaments administrators can create a registration page for event signups through our intuitive, easy-to-follow layout.
Note: You can set up event registration ahead of time, even if you aren’t ready to promote it just yet.
Your TeamSnap Tournaments registration allows you to enter a description, set early bird pricing dates (if applicable), standard registration dates, whether a countdown timer should be displayed, and whether teams can indicate time conflicts after registering.
Divisions can be selected or created to be eligible to register, and competition levels for the divisions can be created. You can also set early bird, standard, on-site pricing, and division-based pricing, and can opt to have transaction fees can be included in the registration price.
You can easily set up your registration form fields using the form builder. All you need to do is toggle the desired fields on or off and can set them to required or optional as needed. There is also an area for adding waiver information for the event if needed.
TeamSnap Tournaments also allows you to promote your event with two auto-generated URLs - one for the organization and one for the event.
How to: Set Up Event Registration
- Log into TeamSnap Tournaments
- Click the Registration tab
- Click the Manage link below the event that registration needs to be set up for
- Click Add Event at the top of the list to create a new event
- Enter registration details under Settings
- Description, early bird pricing dates (if applicable), standard registration dates, whether a countdown timer should be displayed, and whether teams can indicate time conflicts after registering
- Select or add division(s) eligible to register
- Divisions can be added, guidelines can be entered, and competition levels can be created
- Set up pricing
- Early bird, Standard, On-site pricing options can be entered, division-based pricing can be entered, and transaction fees can be included in registration price if desired
- Toggle the fields to be included on the registration form, and what fields are required
- Add any necessary waivers for registrants to sign
- Copy the unique URLs generated in the Promote section to share registration on social media or your website
- Click your organization name at the top of the screen to be returned to the Registration list
- Click Publish below the event to set the registration page to active