You will need to set up the schedule and scoring for your tournament.
- Click Manage below the event in your organizational admin view
- Click the Settings tab
- Enter event setting preferences
- Toggle whether rosters will be used
- Enter Schedule setting details
- If your event does not use pool play or bracket play, mark playoff length minutes as 0 (zero)
- For tournaments, select the daily start and end times your event will run
- Note: It is important to ensure the daily schedule accommodates the length and number of games scheduled in each round. The end time will be the time that the last game ends, not when the last game is scheduled to begin.
- Example: If you have four rounds of games scheduled to play one day beginning at 12:00 PM and your game length is 60 minutes, you will need to set the schedule that day from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- For leagues, select the days league play will take place each week
- Select the start time slots for each day and division/venue details
- Enter blackout dates and venue blackout dates if applicable
- Enter scoring setting preferences
- Check whether your tournament uses point system for standings, assigning points to wins, losses, ties, etc. This is most commonly used in soccer or hockey.
- Define team standings
- If you checked the Point System box, you need to select that teams are ranked by Point System. Otherwise, select Win Percentage.
- Determine how tied teams are ranked by dragging and ordering tie-breakers in the right-hand column
Now, you’re ready to set up your tournament or league divisions.