This article is for club and league customers having trouble accessing support via the blue chat icon that should be displayed in the bottom right corner of the club or league site within TeamSnap:
Firefox and some other browsers with different blockers may prevent the blue support chat icon from appearing within your TeamSnap for Clubs and Leagues site. Firefox specifically has a built-in tracking protection setting that can block the chat system from being displayed. Here's how you can get the chat icon to show:
- Log into TeamSnap.com in your Firefox browser
- Click your club/league name to enter the site for your organization
- Click the information icon to the left of the URL in the address bar
- Click Disable protection for this session
- The chat icon should appear! Hurrah!
Still having issues or have additional questions? Let us know at email@example.com