Do you need help deciphering the status terms found on your registration form overview? Not to worry – take a look at the status definitions below:
- Paid: The registrant’s amount remaining is zero; their fees have been paid in full. Woohoo!
- Active: The registrant has opted to pay their fees via installment payments and their payment plan is currently in-progress. Yipee! Keep an eye on the “Payment Detail” to see their progress.
- Not Paid: The registrant has not paid in full. Check the “Amount Remaining” and “Payment Detail” to see more details and the progress of offline payments*, if any.
- Invalid: There has been an issue processing payment for this registrant. Please have the registrant contact PayPal directly to diagnose the issue with their payment. Unfortunately, TeamSnap support cannot troubleshoot this issue. PayPal contact info can be found HERE.
- Canceled: The registrant has manually canceled the installment payment plan via their PayPal account. Once canceled, payment plans cannot be re-initiated – contact the registrant to arrange offline payment for any remaining amount owed to your organization.
*To apply an offline payment (cash, check, etc.), click the “Edit” button next to their amount remaining and edit the amount.