League owners can grant commissioner access to anyone in their organization. Commissioner access can be granted to as many members as needed/wanted to the league as a whole, or to divisions or sub-divisions within the league depending upon organization structure.
Note: Commissioner access can only be granted from the web app, not available in mobile apps. Commissioner access can only be granted to active TeamSnap members who have accepted their invitation.
Granting Commissioner Status
If not yet on the roster, you'll need to add and invite the intended commissioner to become a member first. It is highly recommended that member profiles are left unassigned within the league prior to adding commissioner access and are not assigned to a specific team or division. If the person is already assigned to a team, a new unassigned profile should be created for their commissioner access. Once they accept their invitation, or if they are already on the roster:
- Click league level Directory tab
- Locate member in roster list
- Click the Edit button for the member you want to grant access to
- Scroll down to the System Permissions section:
- Select desired access
- To grant admin rights over the whole organization check the box "Grant org editing capabilities"
- To grant admin rights to a specific area (division/subdivision) within the organization click Choose Specific Commissioner Access
- Select divisions to grant commissioner access to and click Save
- Click Save
If you don't have a league account but are interested in one for your organization, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.