League owners can grant administrator (commissioner) access to anyone in their organization. Commissioner access can be granted to as many members as needed/wanted to the league as a whole, or to divisions or sub-divisions within the league depending upon organization structure.
Granting Commissioner Status
If not yet a member, you'll need to add and invite the intended commissioner to become a member first. Commissioner profiles must be left unassigned within the league prior to adding commissioner access, meaning they cannot be assigned to a specific team or division. If the person is already assigned to a team, a new unassigned profile should be created for their commissioner access. Once they accept their invitation, or if they are already a roster member:
- Click league level Directory tab
- Locate member in roster list
- Click the Edit button for the member you want to grant access to
- Scroll down to the System Permissions section:
- Select desired access
- To grant admin rights over the whole organization check the box "Grant org editing capabilities"
- To grant admin rights to a specific area (division/subdivision) within the organization click Choose Specific Commissioner Access
- Select divisions to grant commissioner access to and click Save
- Click Save
If you don't have a league account but are interested in one for your organization, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.