So you've chosen to use TeamSnap's registration feature for your upcoming season so everyone can easily get registered, paid up, and assigned in your organization and love TeamSnap as much as you do? Excellent decision!
Take a quick peek at how the registration feature works!
Managing registration with TeamSnap is straightforward to set up and makes the whole process easier for administrators and registrants alike. So what makes it so great?
- Simple and intuitive custom form builder
- Flexible fees, discounts, and adjustments options
- Multiple secure payment methods
- Option to set up default or custom installment plans
- Waiver acceptance and document collection
- Smooth registrant flow and player-specific registration
- Automatic roster profile creation
- Informative summary dashboard screen including In Progress and Completed Registration lists
- Ability to retire registration forms
Registration is made up of several parts that will need to be set up, so let's get started! First, you'll click the Registration tab after logging into your TeamSnap club/league account, then move through each of the sections below:
- Create and Manage Registration Forms
- Form Overview and Field Customization
- Waivers for Registration
- Documents for Registration
- Registration Fees and Fee Adjustments
- Payments and Field-based Adjustments
- Instructions and Activation
Once you have your form all setup, you'll want to Manage Participant Registrations