Do you have a practice or other event that occurs every day or the same day each week? Set up a recurring event! This function is available for teams and can be set up by the team's owner or a team manager.
NOTE: Currently, this feature is only supported on the browser and iOS app platforms (not Android). This function can only be set up during new event creation, and is unavailable for games or existing events.
To set up a Repeating Event on the browser version of TeamSnap, follow these steps:
- Click the Schedule tab
- Click New>New Event
- Enter event details
- From the Repeats drop-down, select Daily or Weekly
- After selecting the repeat, an Until field will appear on the far-right side of the field. Select the end date for the event. This is REQUIRED.
- Fill in the remaining event details and click Save to schedule the event.
To create a Repeating Event from the iOS app, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Schedule/Availability tab
- Tap the + in the upper-right corner of the screen
- Tap Add Event
- Fill out the event details
- Select Repeats, then choose Weekly or Daily
- Select Repeats Until, then select the end date of the event (this is REQUIRED)
- Fill out the remaining event details
- In the upper right-hand corner select Save to schedule the event.