Starting a new team with some familiar faces? You’ve come to the right place! With the Import from Another Team button, you can invite current or former teammates directly to your new roster. Here’s how to do it:
1. First, log in to the browser version of TeamSnap (not the app) and head over to the Roster tab.
2. You will see a yellow bar across the page, click on the third button in that row, labeled Import From Another Team.
3. In the new window, there will be two columns. The left column will have a list of all the TeamSnap teams associated with your account. Clicking a team name will give you a drop-down list of all the players on that team.
4. Click/check the names of the players you would like to import to your new roster.
5. After you have selected all of the people that you want to invite, make sure the box next to Send these players email invitations to join the team is checked.
6. Now click Import X Players (with X being the number of players you’ve chosen to import) button.
7. You will get one final pop-up, confirming the action. If you are ready to send the invitations to the players, click the Send Invite button.
8. After the process is complete, you will be directed back to the Roster tab. A flashing green bar will display, Players have been imported and invitations sent. Success!
For the visual learners, here’s our video tutorial on importing players from another team: