Ready to start using TeamSnap Payments (powered by WePay) to collect registration fees for your organization? You’ve come to the right place, read on!
- Log into TeamSnap
- Click your organization name under the My Leagues section of your My Leagues and Teams dashboard
- Click the Payments tab
- Please note applicable transaction fee and chargeback fee amounts. Need more information about chargebacks? Read more here: WePay Chargeback FAQs
- First and last name should be your organization’s registrar, treasurer, or the primary party responsible for registration.
- The email address entered should again be the registrar, treasurer, or an alias for your organization. Setup confirmation and all future emails from WePay will be sent to that email address.
What Happens Next
You'll need to complete the KYC information, set the account password, and link a bank account (checking or savings) to receive funds. You have 14 days to complete this information before a freeze is put on the account.
Unable to complete setup right away? You can return to your WePay account by clicking Manage My WePay Account under the Payments tab
- Log into your WePay.com account using the email & password you previously created
- Click Settings gear icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Click Trust Center in the left-hand menu
- Click Go for the information that needs to be completed to return to your unfinished setup steps
- Complete the information and you are ready to go!
Run into an issue? We're here to help! Look for the blue chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen when you are in your league TeamSnap site to strike up a conversation with one of our support specialists or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org