Need to cancel an installment payment plan? We’ve got you covered.
Here is a step-by-step guide for a registrant to cancel their installment payment plan via their PayPal account. Keep in mind, a commissioner cannot do this for the registrant, the registrant must log into PayPal and cancel it themselves.
1. From a computer, log into your account at www.PayPal.com
2. Click the gear wheel in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
3. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. Under the “Payment settings” section, click “Preapproved payments.”
4. Next, click the “preapproved payment plans” link.
5. Select the payment plan you’d like to cancel. The plans are listed by their creation date, from newest to oldest.
6. Click “Cancel” and confirm. You’re done!