Need to let the coach know that you can't make it to practice or that you will definitely be there for the game? Accounts on one of our paid team plans can use the availability feature to gather and track member attendance to scheduled games and events. Here's how it works:
- Log into TeamSnap
- Click your roster name below the team name to enter the team site
- Click the Availability tab
- Don't see anything listed there? Read more about why that may be here: Why Doesn’t My Availability Page Have Any Scheduled Items Listed?
- Click multiple times to cycle through availability options
( - Going, - Maybe, - Not Going)
Note: Managers have an additional option to cycle the box back to blank status
- Click pencil icon to enter availability note
That's all! The information is recorded immediately in TeamSnap – no need to click a save button to save your changes!