Need to let the coach know that you can't make it to practice or that you will definitely be there for the game? Accounts on one of our paid team plans can use the availability feature to gather and track member attendance to scheduled games and events. Here's how it works:
- Log into your TeamSnap account
- Click your team name in the My Teams section of your My Leagues and Teams dashboard
- Click the Availability tab
- Don't see anything listed there? Read more about why that may be here: Why Doesn’t My Availability Page Have Any Scheduled Items Listed?
- Click multiple times to cycle through availability options
( - Going, - Maybe, - Not Going)
Note: Managers have an additional option to cycle the box back to blank status
- Click pencil icon to enter availability note
That's all! The information is recorded immediately in TeamSnap – no need to click a Save button to save your changes!