This article describes archiving for teams. For club & league archiving, read this: How to Archive Season for Clubs & Leagues
Changing seasons? Season archiving will save a copy of the outgoing season and create a new season with options to carry forward roster and other needed data. The new season will be ready for schedule, payments, statistics, and photos to be added. Read more: What is Season Archiving?
Unless selected to carry forward, the following data will be archived with the outgoing season and will be deleted for the new season:
|Archived with Season||Can be copied to New Season|
|TeamSnap Live (TSL)
Game/Event Chat Data
|Team Chat Data||
Team season archives are irreversible. Please make sure the correct selections are made for any team data needed for the new season.
Archiving for Teams
- Log into TeamSnap
- Click your roster name below the team name to enter the team site
- Click Manager tab
- Click Seasons tab
- Click Start a New Season button
- Enter Completed Season Name and New Season Name
- Make selections for any existing data to be carried forward to new season
- If any events for the new season have already been entered on the schedule, please make sure you pay close attention to the Event to Start the New Season selection. Once the archive has processed, games/events archived with the old season cannot be brought forward to the new season.
- Click Archive This Season and Start a New Season button
The archive will process and after a few minutes, the new season will be available. The archived season can be accessed on the web (not mobile apps) on the My Teams and Leagues dashboard screen by clicking the Show Archived/Retired Seasons at the bottom of the My Teams section.