Calling All Volunteers… to our Assignments tab! Our Assignments tab can be used to organize and assign your Volunteer duties to your Schedule by individual games or events.
As team manager you can create duties for members to volunteer for, assign duties to specific members, or allow members to create their own duties. Just navigate to the Assignments tab. Each game/event entered on the Schedule tab will appear on the Assignments tab, and duties can be assigned.
To assign from the browser version of TeamSnap, follow these instructions:
- Click Assignments tab
- Under each game/event when you hover over the Assignments column, a New Assignments button will appear.
- Click New Assignment next to game/event
- Enter the Volunteer duty
- To assign the duty, click Unassigned and select from roster members listed, or for sign up/volunteer tasks leave as Unassigned
- Click Save
To assign from the app version of TeamSnap, follow these instructions:
- Tap team name
- Tap Schedule icon (Android) or Schedule/Availability tab (iOS)
- Tap game/event to view details
- Tap + (Android) or Add (iOS) to the right of Assignments
- To assign Volunteer duties tap Unassigned and select from roster members listed, or for sign up/volunteer tasks leave as Unassigned (players/parents will be automatically assigned to items they create)
- Enter task description
- Tap Save (Android) or OK (iOS)
Also note that team members can create their own Volunteer duties (only a member with manager access can create assignments for others).