Are you trying to join an existing team or locate your invitation to join a team? Team privacy is important to us at TeamSnap, so access to teams can only be granted by a team admin. When the team is ready to have members added, the team admin will send out email invitations that contain a link to join.
If you have received an email invite you can use the Join buttons to accept your invitation. Once you have a username and password, you can log into your account at www.teamsnap.com or in the app.
If you aren't able to locate your invitation you can search for open invitations to your email address:
- Go to www.teamsnap.com
- Click Sign Up
- Enter your email and click Continue
- Under Team Member, click Find Team
- Click Find Your Team
- Enter your email and click Search
- If an invitation result is returned, click Resend Invitation to have the system resend your email invitation
- If you have not received an invitation to join or do not have any results returned, please contact your team admin and ask to be invited to the team