Are you receiving too many or not enough emails from your team about upcoming games & events? TeamSnap managers on paid plans have the option to send Automatic Email Reminders to their teams; however team members have the option to stop, start, or adjust the frequency of their personal Reminders.
To set or adjust your Personal Game or Event Notifications, follow these steps:
- Log on through the browser version of TeamSnap, not the app.
- Navigate to the Preferences tab, then to the Notifications sub-tab
- From this tab, you can separately adjust your settings for Game and Event Notifications to:
- Team Default (email)
- Team Default (don’t email)
- Don’t Email
- If you opt to receive an email, you will also receive the days before option of when to receive the notification.
Also, if you are set to receive Reminders, and you are not receiving your notifications, please make sure your email address is enabled on the Roster. To check your address, navigate to the Roster tab, and click to Edit your profile. Make sure the Receive Team Email box is checked next to your email address and Save the setting.