Note: Plan and billing management can only be performed by the team owner on the web app (this function not available in mobile apps).
Seasons end, additional features are needed, billing needs to be canceled - there are many reasons you need to manage your team billing. Team owners can view future and past team billing dates, update credit card billing information, and change the team plan. Here's how:
- Log into TeamSnap
- Hover over Account button (top right-hand corner)
- Click Billing & Plans
- Click Team Billing & Plans
- Team plan and billing dates are displayed in the Billing details section
- Billing history is available at the bottom of the screen
- Click Change or Update this Card to edit credit card information (skip this step if card update is not needed)
- Update credit card information fields
- Click Save
- Click Change Plan for the appropriate team (skip this step if plan change is not needed)
NOTE: Plan changes are immediate, so do not turn off your plan until you are finished using your paid features.
- Select plan and billing frequency
- Each plan has Monthly or Annual billing options.
- Choose Free Plan is located in the banner across the top of the screen. Free plan selection will stop billing and store team data from paid features for future use.
- The team will immediately be placed on the Free Plan, stop billing, and store team data from paid features for future use