You can dazzle your teammates with your organizational skills using the Folder functionality to manage your photos, videos, and files.
When you upload photos, videos or files, you will be prompted to add them to either an existing Folder or to create a new Folder. You can relax since you will have no more lone files without a Folder home. Please note that a Folder cannot contain mixed file types. If multiple formats are uploaded at the same time, they will be put in separate Folders under the appropriate tabs.
Folders can be private or public.
- Private Folders are only visible those with manager access.
- To make a Folder private, click on the Folder, then click Manage Photos button, and then look for the Make Album Private button.
You can rearrange Folders and their contents.
- Folders can be rearranged by dragging and dropping them to a new location.
- Photos, videos, and files can also be rearranged on a page within a Folder by dragging and dropping them to a new location.
- Use the Manage Photos, Manage Videos or Manage Files button to select, delete, move multiple photos, videos or files at once.
Team managers can delete Folders only when they are empty. Once the Folder is empty, look for the Delete button next to the folder name.