Just posting a few ideas that we think would make our life easier.
1. Faster loading time when opening the app; (Yes my seasons are archived) I keep pushing my teams to only use TeamSnap for communication, but they complain on how slow it is and it discourages them from using it.
2. Inputting stats directly on the app; I appreciate the stats improvements like the Stats screen, and the Stats on the Roster/profile. I still think that It should have it's own tab so we can input them on the field and not have to wait until we have desktop access. Players didn't even know this feature was on there, its like hidden.
3. History versus a team on the calendar/game screen; It would be nice if the app showed the score of the last game versus that opponent, to include lifetime stats (win, loss, ties) that gets it from the archived seasons. We always have to keep opening the archived seasons, schedule, etc, just to see what the history has been with that team. If this was on the app>calendar>game, I'm sure many would appreciate it, and its important for strategy.
4 App notifications; Instead of it notifying you every time when someone sends a message on the team chat, how about just one notification saying you have unread messages? Sometimes the teams have deep conversations about the games on there and getting a notification for every message, for all teams, can be overwhelming.
5. Alerts; Text alerts used to be far more efficient. It seems players miss the app alerts with the tons of other alerts they have now-a-days.
6. TeamStore: Everyone keeps asking me about this, I don't know what to tell them?
Just throwing a few things that came up as feedback from both of my soccer teams. I appreciate the time TeamSnap takes into development and listening to their customers. We love this app, we just want to love it more!
Please sign in to leave a comment.