Welcome to the TeamSnap Community Help Forums!
Are you a longtime TeamSnap customer with a wealth of ideas on how to use TeamSnap? Share your tips & tricks. Or are you a newbie looking for help? Ask a question. This is the place to share your expertise and beef up your knowledge. Here are a few guidelines to participating.
This is not TeamSnap support.
The TeamSnap Community Help Forum lets members assist other members, but is not a method to reach customer service. If you require immediate assistance, need assistance directly from TeamSnap, or have account specific questions, please contact customer support.
Who is here?
Community members are TeamSnap customers, who are hard-working volunteers working to make their teams run smoothly. TeamSnap employees moderate discussions and participate in the community, too. We’re glad you’re here.
TeamSnap and our customers are awesome people! Treat other members with respect. We’re all posting voluntarily to help build this community, so let’s all be courteous.
If you break the rules, your post will be deleted.
There are circumstances that may result in your post being removed, including:
- Posts that are not courteous and respectful.
- Including personal information about yourself or someone else including physical address, email address, full name, phone number, or any other personally identifiable information in a post
- Inappropriate material. If you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work or in front of children or parents, don’t post it.
- Hacking, anything that interferes with site operations, or illegal activity such as torrents and illegal downloads.
- Solicitations or promoting products or services. This is not the place to sell your 1973 Pinto or webinar on dieting through carrots.
If you encounter a violation of any of these rules, please vote down the post so we can find it easily.
Please sign in to leave a comment.