Viewing and Exporting Financial Reports
Administrators for teams and organizations using our integrated payments system have financials reporting available once the financial settings have been completed. Once payments are being accepted and deposited, reporting data will become available.
- Log into TeamSnap
- Enter your team or organization from the TeamSnap dashboard
- Click the Invoicing tab (teams) or the Financials tab (organizations)
- Click Financial Reporting
- Report Types include:
- Payments Report: Reports on payment transactions that have occurred on their account. Includes Registration Name, Participant Name, and a link to the Transaction Summary for the registration.
- Deposit Reports - List view: List of all deposits sent to your club and league. Details date the deposit was sent, amount of the deposit, bank account sent to, and a link to view details of the deposit.
- Deposit Reports - Detail view: Details everything that impacted the deposit amount. Sales, Refunds, Fees, Adjustments, Chargebacks are all listed and total to the amount of the deposit. Click "View Details" and then "Export to CSV" to pull the Detail view report.
- Click Payments to view all transactions that your organization has processed through TeamSnap. The title of each payment will show you which registration form or invoice the payment came from, and the member associated with the transaction.
- Enter start and end dates in the search fields to filter the payments list.
- Optional: Click Visit Registration to view the registration details for a registrant's payment.
- Click Deposits to view the total amounts being deposited into your organization's bank account and the dates on which the deposits occurred.
- Optional: Enter transaction dates in the search fields to filter the deposits list.
- Optional: Click View Details to view the deposit details for a deposit including which transactions are associated with each specific deposit and where processing fees are being taken out.
Financials Tab Exports
The option to export Financial Reporting to a CSV is available by using the Export to CSV button in the upper right on the Financials > Financial Reporting tab.
Important notes regarding Financials exports:
- The export will export up to 50 records at a time
- The export will download the records shown on the current page
- A date filter can be used and then records exported
- To extract exports beyond 50 records, navigate to different pages of the report and export each page