Allow Team Managers to Score Teamlink Games
Organization administrators can opt to allow team owners and managers to score organization-controlled (or TeamLink) games created by commissioners or in Scheduler by following the steps below.
- Log into TeamSnap on the web app
- Click the organization name under the My Leagues section
- Click the Settings tab on the far right
- Click the Site Prefs sub-tab
- Click the Edit button
- Select the Enter Scores checkbox in the Team Schedule Permissions section to allow team admins (team owners or managers) to enter scores for TeamLink games
Team administrators will be able to enter scores for any game their team is scheduled for. Scores entered will also update and be displayed for opponent teams within your organization. The admins for each organization team in a TeamLink game can score that game or update the score at any time.