Ordering Background Checks
This article explains how organization administrators can order background checks on members with Checkr.
Haven't set up your Checkr account yet? Learn how to do that here: Set Up Your Checkr Account
Background checks with Checkr can be ordered by organization administrators for any adult added to the organization roster. We recommend that at least two administrators for each organization using this feature become familiar with the process and get set up in the organization's Checkr account.
- Click the Members tab (beta)
- Click the Background Check button below the name of the member you'd like to order a screening for
- Review your options and click Select Package for the package you'd like to order
- Click Order Background Check
- The status will be displayed below the member's name as Pending
- Hover over the status to view date, member email used, and status of the order
If an order expires, an administrator for your organization will need to delete and re-add the member to allow a new background check to be ordered. Your organization will be invoiced monthly for the background checks ordered each month.