Logging in and out of TeamSnap
You can access your TeamSnap account two ways - from a web browser on your computer or mobile device, or through one of our mobile apps!
In this article
Log in from a Web Browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Go to teamsnap.com
- Click the Log In button (top right)
- On the login screen, enter your email address and password
- Click the Log In button
- That’s it! You can now enjoy the power of TeamSnap!
Log out from a Web Browser
- Hover over Account in the top right corner
- Click Sign Out
Log in to the Mobile App
Note: Once logged into the mobile app, you can close the app without logging out. Logging out may prevent important team alerts/reminders/messages from being received.
- Open the TeamSnap app on your mobile device
- Tap Get Started (Android) or Log In (iOS)
- Enter your email address
- Tap Next (Android) or Continue(iOS)
- Enter password
- Tap Log In
Log Out from the Mobile App
- Tap the hamburger menu icon ≡ (Android) or the ... More menu icon (iOS).
- iOS Only: Tap My Account.
- Tap Log Out.
I don't remember the email address I used to sign up for TeamSnap, how do I find it?
No worries, it happens to the best of us! Reach out to our support team using the help icon in the bottom right corner and we’d be happy to help you!
I don't remember my password, what should I do?
Just click the Forgot Password? link on the login screen, and you will be emailed a secure link to reset your password.