Is our roster information private and secure?
Like most folks who have kids, we’re very concerned with Internet privacy. And that’s why we take online security so seriously at TeamSnap. All your team data is 100% private and password-protected – nobody can access your team info without specific permission from you. Our site has industry-standard SSL security on the login and roster screens, as well as on all credit card transactions.
So the bottom line is that TeamSnap is as safe and secure as we can possibly make it. The one thing you can do to help ensure that your information is secure is to use a strong password on your account — something that isn’t easily guessed and that only you know. The following are best practices when choosing a password:
- At least 7 characters long
- Contains a combination of the following (i.e. m1H@23**):
- Uppercase letter
- Lowercase letter
- Symbols (i.e. ~ ! @ # $ % ^ & *_)
- Does not contain your user name, real name, or team name
- Does not contain a complete dictionary word