Manage Organization Divisions & Teams
- Enter your organization, click the name under the My Leagues section
- Navigate to the Divisions tab
- Tip: If you have subdivisions you wish to access and/or rename, to view all subdivisions with quick access use the View All Subdivisions button in the upper right corner
- Hover over the Snap Action (box with 3 dots in the Admin column next to the division you wish to rename)
- Rename: Click Edit to rename the division
- Archive: Click Archive to start the process of archiving the division
- Delete: Click Delete if you would like to remove the division completely
- The option to delete a division or subdivision will only appear if there is no data housed under it. If you have teams and subdivisions under a division, you will not see the Delete option.
- If the option to delete is not available you must start from the bottom up (lowest level under the division), archiving is recommended when the option to delete is not available.
A team transfer is the process of moving a team from a standalone state to being part of a larger sports organization site within TeamSnap. This process can be completed by our support team once onboarding is completed for new organizations that need to get independent teams onto their organization plan. If you have team transfers to complete, you will receive instructions for how to get started with that following your onboarding session.
If some restructuring within your existing organization is needed, you have a few options:
- You can reassign roster profiles to different teams using the Rostering or Members tabs.
- You can rename divisions or teams as a way of restructuring. Divisions can be renamed using the 3-dot menu in the Admin column of the Divisions tab, while teams can be renamed under their respective Manager tab.
- You can also utilize the archive process to store data from an active season and start a new season where you can start fresh with structure, etc.