Website Builder Troubleshooting
Page Builder Missing from Website Builder Site
The most common cause of this issue is for sites using a custom domain. Before mapping a custom domain, you would have wanted to log into your Website Builder site to access your Page Builder tools using the default domain:
Example URL sitename.teamsnapsites.com/wp-admin
Once you have a custom domain, you will need to log in at that custom domain in order to access your Page Builder tools:
Example URL customsitename.com/wp-admin
If you are logged in to Website Builder, but Page Builder isn't launching for you, try logging out, clearing your browser cache, and then log back in at your custom domain + /wp-admin/ and you should be good to go!
TeamSnap Modules in Website Builder Site Not Populating Information
If you have added a TeamSnap module to a page in your site, but the module is not displaying any of the expected information, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try.
- Ensure that website access is turned on in your TeamSnap account site
- Log into TeamSnap
- Enter your organization site
- Click the Settings tab
- Click Site Prefs
- Click Edit
- Select the checkbox for Enable public website access
- Click Save
- Make sure the module has been configured
- Log into your Website Builder site
- Click the site name in the top bar to go to your site
- Navigate to the page with the module in question
- Click the Page Builder button
- Hover over the module's top left corner and click the wrench icon that appears
- Select desired options in the available dropdowns and field settings under the General tab
- Click Save
- Click Done at the top right corner of your site
- Click Publish Changes
After trying each of the steps above, double check to see that your module is correctly populating data as expected.
Website Builder Page Mistakenly Deleted
If you accidentally delete a page it can easily be restored as long as the page has not been permanently deleted.
- Log into your Website Builder site dashboard
- Click Pages in the lefthand menu
- Click the Trash link below the Pages header
- If you do not see the page there, it is not retrievable
- If you do not see a Trash link, you do not have any pages in the trash
- Hover over the title of the page you wish to recover in the trash and click Restore
- You can also select the checkboxes to multiple pages at once, and from the Bulk Actions drop-down select Restore to bring back all the selected pages
Website Builder Schedule Link in Division Module Not Found
Your TeamSnap Division modules can include a column of Schedule links. If clicking on a Schedule link leads to a page that says "Sorry! That page doesn't seem to exist," that means a specific page has been deleted! Never fear: It's easy to recreate. Here's how it works!
Schedule links always go to the same slug. The slug is part of the url right after your domain that specifies the page.
The Schedule link always navigates to your domain + the slug /schedule When you click that link, the team ID is auto-added at the end, and populated into the schedule module on that page. If the page with the /schedule slug is deleted, you can reach the "Sorry! That page doesn't seem to exist." Here is how to recreate that page.
Create Schedule Page For Division Module Link
- Log into your Website Builder tools at yourexampledomain.com/wp-admin/
- Select Pages on the WordPress toolbar.
- Click Add New
- Title your new page "Schedule"
- Click Launch Page Builder for this page.
- Drag and drop a Schedule module onto the page, and click Save. You do not need to configure this module.
- Click Done and Publish, to make this page go live.
- Reload this page to confirm that the url for this page has been set to: https://www.yourexampledomain.com/schedule/
That's it! You can go back to your Division module and click on the Schedule link to admire your handiwork.