Replying to a TeamSnap Email
Email replies cannot currently be sent using the TeamSnap Messages tab. To reply to emails sent through TeamSnap you need to go to your email program (gmail, yahoo, etc.) and use the reply button in your email program. All emails sent within TeamSnap come from a special firstname.lastname@example.org address however when you click the reply button in your email program, the replies go back to the sender.
- When you click reply the TO: field will display our 'donotreply' email address
- The recipient's email address is embedded in this email. Your reply will go directly to their inbox, circumventing the TeamSnap Message / email tab
As an alternative some folks have found that using the "Send to Others" option that is found in the web application Messages tab helpful for when they'd like to reply to a team level message from the web app.
- Log in to TeamSnap from a web browser
- Click the Messages tab
- Click Emails
- Open the message that you received and would like to "reply to"
- Scroll to the bottom of the email
- Click Send to Others
- Add your message to the newly opened version of the email
- Choose recipients to include the original sender and/or others
- Click Send Email