Creating Custom Health Check Questions
Organization administrators can add custom questions to the team health checks which will apply to all teams within the organization. Custom health check questions take time to update within the app and should be added at least 24 hours prior to the next event that you will need the custom questions active for.
Attention: Custom health questions are not currently available for standalone teams.
- Click the Safety tab.
- Click the +Edit Questions button.
- Click the +New Question button.
- Enter your custom question (must be Yes/No).
- Select which response will clear the question.
- If you set "Yes" as the clearance, anyone who answers "No" will fail the health check.
- Click the Add button.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
Default Health Check Questions
In case you remove a default question, you can refer to the list below to add any question you need back in as a custom question.
- Have you experienced a fever of 100.4˚F or greater in the past 10 days?
- (Temperature measurement will change based on location (˚F vs ˚C) for iOS users)
- Have you received a positive result from a COVID-19 test within the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone while they had COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- In the past 14 days, have you experienced any of these symptoms that are not attributed to another health condition: cough, loss of smell or taste, runny nose, shortness of breath, or a sore throat?
- In the past 14 days, have you, or someone you have been in contact with, traveled outside your state/province/country or to an area with restrictions due to COVID-19?