Add Staff Members
Attention: This article is for organization administrators on TeamSnap for Clubs and Leagues v2. Check your version at the bottom of your organization screen.
Staff can be added as soon as the organization account is created, but staff members who are going to be set up with the Program Admin or Program Coordinator roles (admins restricted to managing specific programs) cannot be added until the program structure is set up.
- Click the Staff tab.
- Click + New Staff.
- Fill out the staff member information.
- Select the desired role.
- For Organization Admins, the default permissions are access to the whole organization. This cannot be changed.
- For Program Admins or Coordinators, you will select the program that the staff member will have administrative access to.
- Program admins have full access to the program they are assigned to.
- Program coordinators have limited access to the program they are assigned to (no access to financials, registration, or invoicing).
- You can add multiple roles to a single staff member.
- Click Invite.
Once invited, staff information cannot currently be edited, only deleted. Once the staff member has accepted their invitation, only the roles and permissions can be altered by the organization owner. The name and email will be editable by the staff member only.