Search and filter participants
Attention: This article is for organization administrators on TeamSnap for Business. Check your version at the bottom of your organization screen.
The Participants tab is accessible at the season level and provides organization staff with a comprehensive view of the members within the season.
- Navigate to the desired season.
Click the Participants tab.
To search: Enter the name or email in the search field and press Enter.
- First and/or last name and portions of first or last name can be used.
- Currently, only participant emails will be searched, contact emails will not be included in search results.
To filter: Click the Filter button.
- Click desired filter option dropdown.
- Select desired filters.
- Available filters are categorized by Role, Gender, Birthdate, Division, Team, Registration, and Payment.
- Note: Filters use 'AND' logic, which means that when you select multiple filter options, only participants matching all selections will be displayed.
- Click Done on the filter option dropdown to refine the participant list down to matching entries.
- Repeat for any additional filters you would like to use to further refine the list of participants.