Copy participant profile to a division or team
Attention: This article is for organization administrators on TeamSnap for Clubs and Leagues v2. Check your version at the bottom of your organization screen.
- Navigate to desired season.
- Click the Participants tab.
- Locate the desired participant.
- Tip: Use the search bar or click the Filter button to refine the participant list.
- Click the 3-dot menu on the right side of the participant entry.
- Click Copy Profile.
- In the pop-up, select the destination Division, Team, and Role for the new profile that the participant information will be copied into.
- Click Copy Profile to confirm and create the profile.
- The new profile will be immediately added to the participant entry.