Info from TeamSnap is not being displayed on my site
Information for the TeamSnap modules in Website Builder not being populated or showing up correctly may be due to the module not being configured yet or due to changes to the default display pages.
After trying each of the fixes, double-check to see that your module is correctly populating data as expected.
If you have added a TeamSnap module to a page in your site, but the module is not displaying any of the expected information, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try.
- Log into your Website Builder site
- Click the site name in the top bar to go to your site
- Navigate to the page with the module in question
- Click the Page Builder button
- Hover over the module's top left corner and click the wrench icon that appears
- Select desired options in the available dropdowns and field settings under the General tab
- Click Save
- Click Done at the top right corner of your site
- Click Publish Changes
Some of the TeamSnap modules are system-tied to default pages with URLs ending in /location and /schedule respectively. Changing the content or deleting those pages can result in errors for the modules tied to those pages.
- Log into your Website Builder site.
- Click Pages on the WordPress admin menu.
- Click Add New.
- Title your new page as desired.
- Click Launch Page Builder for this page.
- Drag and drop the associated TeamSnap module onto the page. Do not configure this module.
- Click Save.
- Click Done and Publish.
- Reload the page to confirm that the URL includes the correct URL ending (/schedule or /location).
Note: Default TeamSnap domains are formatted sitename.teamsnapsites.com. Custom domains will not includeteamsnapsites.com.