Configuring the Location module in Website Builder
The location module allows you to display the name, address, and notes as entered into TeamSnap and a Google map for locations that have been created at the organization level within TeamSnap. If you’ve entered a URL for a location in TeamSnap, then that will be displayed as a button.
- Log into your Website Builder site
- Click the site name in the top bar to go to your site
- Navigate to the page with the module in question
- Click the Page Builder button
- Hover over the module's top left corner and click the wrench icon that appears
- Under the General tab:
- Select the location you'd like displayed with the module in the locations drop-down
- Select the details of the location you'd like to include, like whether to display a map for the location, the location's link, and location notes as entered in TeamSnap.
- Under the Structure tab:
- Select the preferred map layout
- Click Save
- Click Done at the top right corner of your site
- Click Publish Changes